- What is Team Recruiting?
- What is the purpose of the Recruiting Team?
- Can we add a team of recruiters in the XML?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Recruiting roles can now be applied to a team of users. That means, you can now add a group/a team in the operator roles of the Job Requisition. A team can comprise of multiple individually picked users and/or groups. Team users will have the same level of access as the primary operators for a given role (except in certain cases, such as receiving certain emails/notifications, such as emails configured in Email Template Notifications, as per example Document Routing Notification). The default settings for primary and team users can be setup by the admin and are applied each time a job requisition is created.
- For each recruiting operator type, only a single user could be assigned to a role and only these users had access to the job requisitions to perform the required operations. Now, we can add multiple users to an operator field using a team or adding multiple users.
- Please note that an operator and an operator team cannot have the same value. The operator team field provides the same permissions as the operator field, and the system will not allow for the same value for both. If the same value is entered for both and send to the next approver or saved, the field will be cleared and the system will throw an error that the field is required.
- In order to configure and implement this feature, please, contact your Implementation Partner or Professional Services team.
- Consider that it requires a deep business analysis as it involves changes on recruiting operators, recruiting groups, changes on attributes and all type of elements permission in the back-end system templates. This is needed in order to meet the customer business needs and also due to data loss vulnerability.
- Keep in mind that SuccessFactors Technical Support team is not trained to offer configuration changes guidance on system functionalities modification to attend business requirements. That's why this kind of request is classified as "Professional Services Engagement required"
2082043 Recruiting: Team Recruiting Viewing Permissions
SF, Success Factors, RCM user, operator, group, multiple, required, cleared, empty , KBA , sf team recruiting , sf job requisition , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To