- What is Don’t send emails older than (in days) parameter?
- Recruiting Management.
- The parameter “Don’t send emails older than (in days)” in admin tools > manage recruiting settings is a mandatory field. It is used to avoid to send emails later than a certain amount of days, if these were delayed for any reason.
- However this field was introduced later than other parameters in the same page. If this is not valued like:
- Then it is strongly recommended to add a number (of days for the delay). Without this number disqualification emails could not work properly.
- Also trying to save other parameters without filling the Don’t send emails older than (in days) will cause this error message:
KBA , sf recruiting emails , sf recruiting admin tools , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions