SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
Internal candidates can only access the Careers tab within the BizX suite.
- All employees who you wish to recognize as internal must be set up with a BizX user account.
- If you apply SSO to the BizX suite so that it is only accessible to employees on the network, there is no way for those internal candidates to access the internal career portal when they are off-network (at home, at a library, etc.)
- You may wish to restrict access to the Careers tab for some users. This is commonly used to prevent contractors from appearing as internal candidates, or if you use different applicant tracking systems for different employee populations.
- Careers Tab permission provides the user access to the Careers tab. This permission is granted automatically to all newly-created users. It is only necessary to adjust this permission if the user is re-activated (in a non-RBP environment) or if the client wishes to restrict access to the careers tab to a given population of employees.
- Non-RBP: Newly created users automatically receive the Careers tab permission. (Re-activated users do not automatically receive the Careers tab permission). Manage the permissions in Admin Tools > Recruiting Permissions > Careers Tab Permission.
- RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > Role > Permissions > Recruiting Permissions > Careers Tab Permission
SF, Success Factors, RCM , KBA , sf candidate , sf career site , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions