- Recruiting Management.
- Separate Password Security Rules for Internal and External
You now have the option to create separate password policies for internal users and external users. This option is useful if you want to have a more restrictive policy for internal users but, for convenience, a more relaxed policy for external users.
- Minimum Length
- Maximum Length
- Case Sensitive (recommended)
- Mixed Case required Will be ignored if Case Sensitive is not checked
- Non-alpha characters required
- Admin Tools > Managing Recruiting > Manage External Password Policy
- Note: if you do not see this option please open a case with Customer Support so they can enable this for you. 2-3 days turnaround.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To