How to make the country field on the job requisition searchable on career sites#mce_temp_url#
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The standard field id=”country” in the job req template cannot be made searchable.
- However there is a possible workaround using a standard filter field. For example id=”filter1” or id=”filter2”, etc.
- For this reason the recruiter (or any other operator) should always fill both fields (the standard country and the filterX) with the same value.
- Note. The country field is a type=“derived” and the values are taken from the list of standard countries in admin tools > Job Board Options. The filter field must be defined as type=”picklist” and values must be defined in the picklist file.
- Also, note that it is not recommended to replace the standard country field with a filterX field, mainly if there are any “override” section in the application template that are making appearing fields based on the country. The country used to match the override section is the country of the job requisition (and not of the candidate). If the country standard field is not defined or not permissioned this would fail.
- The filter must also be configured in Internal and External Career Search Settings. Please see KBA 2342433 - How to configure filters for internal and external career portal - Recruiting Management
- If the filter is already in place but in the search the job req is not found, a first check is to see if the country field is matching with the filter field.
country field, internal and external career search settings, filter, career site, searchable , KBA , sf job requisition , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To