Candidates may choose to set up saved searches so they can easily re-use search criteria they like, and can set up these saved searches as job alerts to inform them when new jobs are posted that match their interests.
This KBA covers the various scenarios with job alerts when RMK and RCM are both configured.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Job alerts in RCM cover internal and external jobs whereas RMK job alerts only cover external jobs. As a result, disabling RCM alerts means not having the use of internal alerts.
- The candidate is the only user with control over the notifications to be received. They are the only ones that can first start them and the only ones that could unsubscribe to them, if needed.
- RMK alerts do not support "Job Alert Expired Notification" or "Job Alert Invalidated Notification"
- Enabling RMK alerts does not automatically stop RCM alerts from being sent. To be stopped, RCM alerts will need to be disabled.
- For Internal Job Alerts, the Email Address used is the address configured in the UDF file.
Candidate Account Simplification with Mobile Apply
With CAS and mobile apply, candidates can no longer access the external RCM alerts as they can only access the RMK alerts from the RCM profile.
New RCM external alerts will not be created, only RMK alerts.
Existing external RCM alerts will organically phase out as they will simply age out or be disabled if the candidate is hired or unsubscribes.
Provided RCM alerts are enabled, the internal RCM alerts will continue to work concurrently to the RMK alerts.
The customer may decide to disable RCM alerts but would then not have the use of internal alerts.
job alert notifications, RMK job alerts, external job alerts, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , How To