- A query is built on a HANA composite provider
- Characteristic A refers to characteristic B
- In the query navigation attribute A__C is used.
- In RSD1, B__C is set as authorization relavent. A__C is set as not authorization relavent. (See details in Note 1951019)
- When you run the query even with 0BI_ALL authorization, you get the error of:
You don not have sufficient authorization
- In RSECADMIN authorization check log, you will see information as:
Authorizations missing for:
- Somehow the query still takes A__C as authorization relavent.
- BW system on HANA
- SAPKW74005 - SAPKW74008
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
CompositeProvider, HCPR , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-AUT , Authorizations , BW-BEX-OT-F4 , MasterData read services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.