- Allow forwarding of candidates to unposted jobs.
- Operators can now forward unposted jobs to candidates, as long as the req is open and approved. This is useful to be able to be able to control who is allowed to apply for the job or control who may apply for the job first. The Operator can always post this job (internal or external) at a later time or unpost the same Job Requsiition and forward the unposted job to candidates.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Go to Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Settings
- Select the “Allow forwarding of candidates to unposted job” checkbox. This feature behaves the same exact way as forwarding a candidate to a posted job
- When trying to forward a candidate to unposted job, please make sure, that the box “Include unposted jobs” is checked:
KBA , sf candidate , sf job posting , sf candidate forwarding , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To