- How can the order of custom fields be rearranged in Employee Central?
- This article explains how the order of fields can be arranged in an instance.
- What rules are associated with changing the order in which EC fields are shown in the user interface?
- Changing field order via the Succession Data Model, the Corporate Data Model, and the Country Specific Data Model.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
SF, Success Factors, Succession, Corporate, Country Specific Data Model, Field Order, Employee Central, display-order-follows ref-id , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.