- This article provides an overview of the type of roles that can be used in your approval workflows.
- What are the different types of roles that can be used in workflows?
- What happens if a Manager is not assigned to the Subject user and I use this Role as an approver in the workflow configuration?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
WFL, Approver, EC, SF, SFEC, SFSF, EmplCentrl, Workflow Participants, Roles, Dynamic Roles, Managers Manager, Approver Skipped, Workflow Participant Types, Contributor, CC , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.