- Query returns wrong results intermittently
- Wrong results returned when query plan shows parallel processing occurring
- Query plan also shows partitioning involved
| | | | | | | | | Executed in parallel with a 3-way partition scan.
- Partitioned scan performed under a semantic dependent operator (JOIN, DISTINCT, GROUP, or UNION_DISTINCT)
- Thread count of plan exceeds session parallel degree
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
join, distinct, group, or union-distinct , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.