- A unique error occurs in Provisioning when a Succession Data Model is loaded into an instance which does not contain the same fields as the Country Specific Succession Data Model (used in EC implementations).
- This issue normally happens during the implementation process when fields are being removed from the Succession Data Model.
- The provisioning screen goes blank after attempting to load the Succession Data Model.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Sf, provisioning blank, success factors, CSF SDM, Succession Data Model , KBA , importing blank data model , blank provisioning screen , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , LOD-SF-EC-PRV , Provisioning Changes , LOD-SF-PLT-DMC , Data Model Changes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.