- This article explains how to add more than one job relationship of the same type.
- In the Job Relationships Portlet on Employment Information, it does not allow us to add more than one relationship of the same type. I have got a requirement to add Multiple 'Custom Manager' in the Job Relationships Portlet for an employee. Is there a way out to achieve this?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Job Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Personal Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Job Relationships
Job Relationship, custom manager, multiple job relationships, multiple custom managers, additional custom managers, additional job relationships, matrix manager, jobRelType, migrated picklists, picklist center, Duplicate External Code found for Values , KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC-JRL , Job Relationships , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.