You have a requirement to add a Custom MDF Portlet in the 'Add New Employee' wizard, is this possible?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central - Add New Employee Wizard
- The New Hire Screen is currently NOT customizable (in reference to adding objects).
- The New Hire wizard portlets are hard-coded.
- No customized portlets can be added.
- The New Hire process has a fixed number of portlets (blocks) and there is no option to add others.
- The only MDF portlet which shows in the Hire Wizard is Payment Information, if enabled and configured.
- In case you require the ability to customize the New Hire screen, such as adding portlets, please submit an enhancement request in our Community.
New Hire Wizard, Custom Objects, Customize, Employee Central, MDF, portlet , KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Problem