- Terminated employee is still searchable in the profile without checking search inactive.
- Employees who have been Terminated are still set as Active in the User Data File. This could have been caused by several different reasons.
- Please utilize this KB to understand the issue and learn how to troubleshoot the problem to a certain point if you encounter it, before contacting Product Support.
- A Terminated Employee still shows as an Active user in Directory, Org Chart, PM and other modules and is still able to log into the instance; however in Employee Central they show as Terminated. Why is this happening?
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Job Information
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
SF, success factors, EC, Termination, Active, Inactive , KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.