- A performance form can contain multiple elements related to ratings and how a rating should be calculated. No two clients are the same, and your templates have been setup specific to your exact needs for each part of the form, so it is not something that support will be able to comment on with any confidence without spending considerable time analyzing your configuration since your program is unique to you.
- If your program is working as expected for most users, or you are new to supporting the program and are not familiar with how it was setup and why the system is coming to certain results, please be assured that the results you are seeing are reliable and accurate based on:
- built in system logic that cannot be changed, as well as your
- template config options and
- user data.
- Of these 3 elements ONLY the user data input can be changed on live forms. Your config cannot be changed on live forms when it comes to ratings and calculations, so we can state in advance that support will not be able to change any existing live forms or results you are currently seeing.
- Below we provide detailed explanations of the many variables that probably exist within your program's design to give you some insight into the complexity of the matter, and why support will not be able to quickly explain how a specific result is arrived at (until they have had time to review all your program elements).
- To illustrate this we will use some examples that discuss the many elements which are commonly used by clients.
Problem 1: A person is given a Goal Rating of 3.35 (Satisfactory) on a performance form. But in the Performance History Portlet on the Scorecard we see a rating of “Effective” (4.0).
Problem 2: Competency List View Showing Unexpected Average Required Score.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Rating Scale, source of ratings in performance forms PM, Normalization, Rating rouding, score rounding, scale adjustment , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weights , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.