- What is the Priority-One (Very High) Support Maintenance Phase?
- What is the scope of Priority-One Support?
- What are the restrictions of Priority-One Support?
- When is Priority-One Support?
- Does Priority-One Support require additional maintenance costs?
- How does the switch to Priority One Support Maintenance Phase occur?
- Are support services, such as Continuous Quality Checks (CQCs), still available during Priority-One Support?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
end of life EOL p1 priority one end of life EOL , KBA , xi 3.1 , end of life , eol , businessobjects , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.