When appending data to a Lumira document any calculated dimensions and hierarchies are not calculated for the appended data.
- SAP Lumira
Reproducing the Issue
- In a Lumira document create a new hierarchy, or calculation.
- Append a new dataset of the same structure.
- View the data and you will see the new data does not have hierarchies or the calculations.
Calculations and heirachies are calculated and added to the dataset at the time they are created so that from then on they are then just treated as new fields not as calculations.
- This is currently not part of the functionality of Lumira (updated - November 4, 2015).
- This has been added as an enhancement in idea place. See https://ideas.sap.com/SAPLumira/D21661 to vote on this functionality.
salesforce.com , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To