- Use of Real-Time Messaging Services
- Waiting for response from JDBC / JMS
- ASE errorlog reports "current process infected with signal 11"
- Stack trace in module rtms_print_um_error()
- Other errors may occur, such as 'timeslice' and 'spinlock violation'
- ASE server may crash
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions prior to 16.0
sybase, realtime, real-time, message, messaging, abort, down, CR750655 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.