- Manage Templates is a great tool Administrators can use to configure Performance Management v12 Acceleration forms.
- There are advanced options that give Administrators control of even more aspects of the form.
- These are available to all SPRAC/Enterprise customers.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
- Performance Management v12 Acceleration
How to Enable:
To grant access to these features for your admins go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > Permissions > Manage Form Templates > enable Comprehensive template configuration for PMv12.
Access Advanced Options from Manage Templates tool:
Go to Admin Center > Performance Management > Manage Templates > Select the section > Click Show Advanced Options
Benefit: Administrators can use this option to configure all General Settings, Objective, Competency and Summary Sections for PMV12, creating less reliance on PS and CS to configure forms.
Edit Fields and Sections:
In the Edit Fields and Sections page set all the advanced configuration options for each section in the template.
Tip: DO NOT delete sections without a full understanding of the impacts. DO NOT delete the Objective/Competency section from the template.
The supported options for Performance Management v12 Acceleration are many and include support for Localization of Fields within a PM v12 Acceleration Form (specifically one form with many languages via token translations).
- Please find the full Admin Guide on using this tool at: SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Implementation Guide
- KBA 2077252 - Field and Section Permissions in Manage Templates Show Advanced Options
manage templates, advanced options, section and field permissions, form configuration, SF, success factors , KBA , sf performance manage templates , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To