You observe that the report Expenses by Beneficiary shows zero amount for all the expense report line items in the amount column and you consider this not correct.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Travel Manager work center.
2. Go to the Reports view.
3. Click on the report Expenses by Beneficiary.
4. Click on Go.
5. You see the amount column with 0 currency.
You have not activated the spend tracking so amounts are not distributed to the beneficiaries.
In order to activate spend tracking,
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity List button.
- Go to the Fine Tune and search for Configure Beneficiary Types and Spend Tracking activity.
- Go to the tab Spend Tracking and set the Spend Tracking Enabled checkbox with respect to the Country Version.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To