- Information on how to use Do Not Transfer Document , Automatic Inbox Document Transfer To New Manager, Automatic En Route Document Transfer To New Manager, Automatic Completed Document Copy to New Manager
- It is a very common misconception that the transfer options are managing the full workflow of the form. This is NOT the case. The transfer options on your import and template are only to control the form in the current step if it meets certain rules.
- For example. Inbox Manager Transfer ONLY applies to manager roles EM & EX, and only takes effect if its in the INBOX of that manager at the time of the import. Otherwise it has no effect at all. It does not control future steps, so even if deselected, the manager role EM will change in all future steps. For HR changes, please refer to 2342203 - Change Engine Rule for user role HR Rep.
- Likewise the Do Not Transfer is not a feature to control all future manager steps, but to just prevent the form moving at the time of import (it allows current holder to complete it and then move it on)
- The only true way to freeze a form to a manager is using the Change Engine. Therefore, before assuming there is a defect or issue, carefully evaluate the feature, and understand if the form was with the required person, at the required step when the feature was on.
- We have a nice document attached to the bottom of this solution that graphically shows how each transfer option impacts the route map workflow.
- How do we use the various document transfer options?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
sf, success factors, PMGM, PM, document, transfer forms to manager, options, performance management, automatic, completed, new manager, old manager, copy, how to , KBA , sf performance manage live forms , csg_q , LOD-SF-PM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.