- Show digital signatures in Document Print Preview
- Article explains why you would not see the Digital Signature for the Digital Document Search
- Not seeing the Digital Signature on the form through the Digital Document Search(DDS)?
- Unable to see the digital signature when viewing a form through detailed document search.
- Unable to see the signer's name on PDF version of the form or on Print Preview of the form when accessed via Completed Folder.
- Digital signature is missing.
- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Launch a form with Signature stage in the route map.
2. Route this form towards completion.
3. Access the form from completed folder or run a Detailed Document Search report.
4. You will see the signer's form is not showing on the DDS report and on the PDF / Print Preview but it shows up on the form itself.
Sometimes the Digital Signature will be visible when viewing the form but not when viewed through the Detailed Document Search. To view the Digital Signature when viewing a form found through the Reports => Classic Reporting => Detailed Document Search you will want to:
- Go to Admin Tools => Form Template Administration => Form Templates => click on the form link => enable the "Show digital signatures in Document Print Preview" option => click the <Update Form Template> button.
- After logging out then back into your instance the Digital Signature will be visible when the form is viewed through the Detailed Document Search.
- After making this change, you can now see the signer's name on PDF version of the form or on Print Preview of the form when accessed via Completed Folder.
- This change is dynamic, no need to relaunch forms.
- Missing name on signature
- Signer's name not showing
- Print preview signature
- PDF signature