- This KB article provides a testing strategy when adding or updating a Performance Form template.
- What testing should be conducted when modifying or creating a Performance Form template.
- Forms should be tested before launching to users, even if they have been used in the past
- New review forms should be tested
- Forms with any changes should be tested
- Forms should be tested after a release to ensure fucntionality is the same
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
SF, success factors, PMGM, PM, change , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FF , Form Features, RTE, Spell Check, Legal Scan, Print , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.