- Adding a goal from the Team Overview to the Performance Module
- Adding a goal to a review form without having to access the goal module
- Goal section cannot be changed when acccessing form from Team Overview
- Goals display as read only when accessing review form from the Team Overview
- When accessing the review form from the Team Overview, the manager would like the option to add a goal.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Team Overview from the Performance Module
Adding a goal to the review form from team overview requires the action permission to be granted to the manager to add goals durning the route map step the form is currently in.
- Review form must be available in Team Overview
- Click on the link to open the review form. If the manager has permission to Add a goal, then the manager can add a goal to the review form. This permission is the action permission on the review form and the Add permission in the goal plan. Both permissions are required.
- If the Manager would like to have permission to edit the goal plan fields on the review form, the manager would need permission in the goal plan to edit the goal plan fields.
Add Goal, Objective, Team Overview, SF, SuccessFactors , KBA , sf performance data management , LOD-SF-PM-TO , Team Overview , Problem