Forms have been launched to many users and most forms are ok; however one or more user forms are showing an error, contain corrupt text/HTML code, or are not working properly. Common issues include:
- Users are getting an error: "An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support if the issue keeps occurring"
- When routing a form the user is kicked out to the home page
- A form only partially loads and is cut off at some random spot
- Forms looks blank for some users while the same forms are correct for others
- Users are seeing the page strangely formatted with tables broken or nested incorrectly
- Users are seeing content, that should be within a goal, showing up in the wrong place
- A form works in one step but not in others
- Text fields show a higher character count than expected
- Copying tables from Excel which then adjusts the format of the PM form. Text in comment box looks cut off
Users may be seeing various issues due to poorly formatted or unsupported HTML added to the forms. Bad HTML can impact a form in an almost infinite amount of ways, the symptoms will vary widely depending on the form configuration and the content causing the issue. Symptoms include but are not limited to those listed above.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
SF, success factors, corrupted text, HTML, performance review, 360 multirater, en-US locale for standard elements in data model is missing, MTR-3057, PMR-3092 , KBA , csg_q , sf error messages gm , sf error messages pm , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , LOD-SF-PM-SYS , System Performance, Security, Usability , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.