The following dumps occur in SAP SRM at different scenarios while using cFolder and Bid Security Enhancement (BSE):
- Uncaught exception - Error in DROPDOWN_BY_KEY “FOLDERNAME_DROPDOWN” of view “/SRMBSE/WDC_CF_ENCRY_PUR_PUR.V_DODC_ADDATTACHMENT”: Context binding by property SELECTED_KEY cannot be resolved: Node V_DODC_ADDATCHMENT.1.CFOLDER_DD does not contain any elements
- ERROR: Error in DROPDOWN_BY_KEY "FOLDERNAME_DROPDOWN" of view "/SRMBSE/WDC_DODC_CF_ENCRY.V_DODC_ADDATTACHMENT": Context binding of property SELECTED_KEY cannot be resolved: The V_DODC_ADDATTACHMENT.1.CFOLDER_DD node does not contain any elements
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- Collaboration Projects (cProjects)
- SAP SRM, add-on for bid security and expert bid evaluation
EBP, SRMSTD, Anlagen und Notizen, Activity, SAP_CFX_COMP_CREATOR, dump, Add Attachment, authorization, authorisation, role, , KBA , SRM-LOC-BSE , Bid Security Enhancements , SRM-EBP-BID , Bid Invitation , SRM-EBP-CA-ATT , Attachments , PLM-CFO , Collaboration Folders , SRM-EBP-CRS , Collaboration Room Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.