- Error 2510 reported in ASE errorlog:
Error: 2510, Severity: 21, State: 4
Key mismatch between index page 943136, partition ID 368573916; at offset 4742; and data page 7337539 (row ID 0), partition ID 368573916. Drop and re-create index ID 3 of table 'mytable' in database 'mydb'.
Other errors, such as error 2622 may also be reported:
Error: 2622, Severity: 21, State: 3
Insufficient room on this page to insert a row of length 1206. Page pointer = 0x2dd140000, pageno = 7337539, status = 0x841, ptnid = 368573916, indexid = 0, level = 0.
- ASE errorlog may also report a signal 11 message and stack trace in the module byte_eq():
Current process (0x38c70024) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000100573d28 (byte_eq+0x10), siginfo (code, address) = (50, 0x0000000800000006)
- The stack trace may include modules such as compress_page() and s_xoltp_dml()
- There may be multiple stack traces reported
- User processing at the time includes data INSERT or bulk copy
- Table in question may be defined with data-only lock schemes (DOL)
- The ASE configuration parameter "streamlined dynamic SQL" is enabled (set to 1)
- Other errors, such as error 631 may also be reported later, during transaction rollback:
Error: 631, Severity: 21, State: 3
The length of 1672 passed to delete row routine for the row at offset 9855 is incorrect on the following page of database 'mydb': Page pointer = 0x28cf74000, pageno = 7345391, status = 0x811, ptnid = 368573916, indexid = 0, level = 0. The expected row length is 1650. The offset should be no greater than 11505.
- Other or different errors may be reported as well
- The affected database may fail recovery and be marked suspect
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR763514, streamlined dynamic SQL , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.