Open the RFx Response in edit mode. The Conditions tab is disappearing while clicking on the tab on header level. Item conditions remain the same.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SRM_CROSS_INDUSTRY_1 (Cross-Industry Functions) business function is activated
- CIF_702_CROSS_IND_BASIC_FCT (Cross-Industry: Basic Functions) customizing switch is activated
EBP, CIF_702_CROSS_IND_BASIC_FCT, /SAPSRM/V_MDS_H1, SM30, condition, not visible, removed, tab hidden, unhide, , KBA , SRM-EBP-QUO , Quotation, Bid , PSM-GPR-RSP , PPS Functions in RFx Response / Bid , PSM-GPR-RFX , PPS Functions in RFx , SRM-EBP-CA-CND , Conditions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.