Once I complete a course with online content, how can I re-launch the course from my Learning History?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning (LMS)
- To allow a User to re-launch online content from their Learning History, check the "Allow users to review content from Completed Works" from the Online Settings tab of the Item
- AICC and SCORM content can be set up in the application to allow Users to launch the content again at a later date in "Review mode" from their Learning History
- This will not make any changes to their learning history, nor to the object details of the AICC or SCORM content object
- In addition, the courses will only be available to review if the user has at least one interaction with the content (launched it at least once). If the Admin records the learning event for the users on the Admin side without any user interaction with the content, the option won't be available in the user Learning History.
- Settings that Control Online Content in a Learning Item - User Assistance Documentation on https://help.sap.com
- 2301688 - Review Learning Content After Completion
sap, sf, lms, support, success, factors, successfactors, learning, allow, users, user, review content, Completed, Works, course, item, content, review, completion, complete, history , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To