To ensure that a User takes an exam at the end of an Instructor Lead Training session.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
At present, the following two options would ensure that a User takes a Exam at the end of an ILT session
Solution 1: Enable Prerequisite
- Create an item with a class.
- Create an online item and associate the exam created.
- From the online item, add the item class as a pre-requisite.
- Since the class is a pre-requisite, the user will not be able to take the exam unless completion is recorded on the class.
- Once user completes the class, exam becomes available on the user’s learning plan.
Solution2: Use Exam Proctor code
From a Blended Item, to have control on the time to take the exam, you can check the option Proctor code is required to begin the exam. In this case the student cannot take the exam as long as he doesn’t know the proctor code. It is up to the instructor to send it, ideally at the end of the class.
- Create a Blended Item
- Add Exam to the Blended Item from Online Content Exam
- Add proctor code to the Exam object. Navigate to Content > Exam Objects (Legacy) > ensure Summary tab is displayed
- A Proctor code is associated to an Instructor. This can be seen within the Proctor Status tab of the Instructor entity.
- So when starting the exam the instructor ID and proctor code must be entered
Within SAP Help Portal there is more information on this topic in the Creating Legacy Proctored Exams section
Proctor Code, exam, blended Item, Instructor, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , Surveys , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To