- Changing the required date from a curriculum already assigned, when the items do not have the desired required dates, or when a business needs to extended a required date for a curricula and item associated with that curricula.
- This tool can be done at a single user to mass user basis.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
To change the required date from a curriculum, please proceed according the steps below in the LMS admin side:
- In the Admin side > Learning > Tools > Required Dates Editor
- Click in add one or more from list, search for the User ID of the user(s) which you would like to update
- Click Add to confirm the user selected and then click Next
- Search and select a required Curriculum(s) associated with the users. Click in Add and then Next
- In the fourth step you, can add free floating items. After selected additional items, click in Add and then Next
- On the fourth step, you will set the Required Date
- After the value has been changed please click Finish.
SF success factors LMS curricula, item, modify, assignment date, update, curriculum expiry, expiration, expire, required by, , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , How To