Reproducing the Issue
[Enter your Reproducing the Issue here...]
- This is the standard design. The retraining configuration inside the items is only valid with curricula. The settings on the item level act as a default setting when being added to curricula.
- Therefore if you reassign the free floating item manually it will not take into consideration the retraining options set in the item configuration. It would only take into account if linked to curricula.
- This is because the retraining functionality can only be fully configured inside the curricula where you configure the required date basis and basis date.
- Which means: Retraining functionality is to be used and supported with curricula only.
- Create Curriculum;
- Add Items to the curriculum;
- Edit the Item(s) from within the curriculum;
- Define the settings based on event and calendar based due dates
Tips & Tricks
- There are two methods of calculating required by date: Event and Calendar
Event Based Curricula:
- Uses the assignment due of the learning event to calculate initial required by date
- Uses completion date ( learning history) of the learning event to calculate retraining required by date
Calendar Based Curricula:
- uses a Basis Date to calculate required by dates
- Allows for a fixed required by date for initial periods
*Event Based: The trick is to use days
- Basis Date: One day later & one year prior (of the due date)
- Initial# & Period: 1 year
- Threshold: Entire (or days if providing grace period e.g. 335 days if giving a 30 day grace period)
[Enter your See Also here...]
[Enter your Keywords here...] , KBA , lms , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , How To