SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Steps to reset Internet Explorer Options:
- Click on Tools > Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, click the Reset button. Note: Make sure that the box for personal settings is unchecked. (otherwise you will lose homepage settings and saved passwords.)
- After the reset is done, close Internet Explorer and reopen it.
- Now, go back to Internet Options and click on the Connections tab.
- In the Connections tab, click the LAN Settings button and make sure the "Automatically detect settings and Use automatic configuration script" boxes are checked.
- Click on Tools > Manage Add ons, and make sure that anything Adobe related and Sun Microsystems related are enabled.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, launch, item, API, error, internet explorer, settings , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ODA , Web Services OData , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem