Users not receiving notifications for Scheduled offerings.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The email and the contact tab on the View All section of the Scheduled Offering is solely for the purpose of reference.
- Whenever a user registers for this schedule offering the information on the user’s page will come as:
So that the user can contact the email address mentioned for any further details.
It is not used for sending notifications.
If you go to a Scheduled Offering and click on settings for sending notifications, you will see the following screen.
- Tick the Contacts checkbox.
- Now go to the Scheduled Offering send click on View All. Following screen pops up:
- Fill in the details for the contact’s name and the email address.
- Now add a user to the Scheduled offering (The notification will not go to the mentioned contacts).
- In order to send notification to the contact add the contact to the Scheduled Offering by clicking on the More tab:
- Following screen pops up:
- Click on contacts and then you can add contacts to the list to be notified.
- Now go to the scheduled offering and click on view all.
- Mark Email confirmation to the Contacts as Yes.
- Now add a user to the Scheduled offering.
- The notification will go to the mentioned contacts.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Problem