- When an Admin registers a user in Schedule Offering and would like to withdraw a user from the offering later, the Admin needs to do a two-step process to achieve this goal.
- How can this be done without the learning items still showing on a user learning plan?
- Using the Registration Assistant tool
- SAP Success Factors Learning Management System
- Registration Assistant
- Withdraw from a scheduled offering.
- Remove a learning item from a learning plan manually.
To achive the above steps without the learning items still showing on a user’s learning plan, the Admin can do this in one step using the Registration Assistant tool.
- In LMS Admim, Navigate to Learning > Tools > Registration Assistant.
- Choose Withdraw users.
- Enter the scheduled offering ID and click next, LMS will pre-populate all users registered in Scheduled Offering.
- Select the users whom you want to withdraw from users. It is required to select Cancellation Reason and will have the option to select Registration Status.
- Make sure to Remove associated item from the learning plan
- Click Finish.
This tool will remove a users Scheduled Offering registration and Learning item from the learning plan in 1 step.
Note: Product Management has confirmed in the "Registration Assistant Tool" the user selection works fine up to 2000 users. For more than 2000 users a validation occurs stating "As the number of users is more than 2000. Please use the Import tool".
SO; registration assitant tool; withdraw; users; schedule offering; validation error; LRN-35413 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To