How to disable the Learning Plan email notifications sent to specific users?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Notification settings are global; either they are on or off;
- Users can "opt-out" of certain notifications, Learning Plan Notifications, for example:
- System Administration
- Application Administration
- User Settings
- Learning Plan Notification Settings
- Check the "Allow User to modify learning plan notification settings" box.
Users can select to not get Learning Plan notifications by:
- Log in as a user
- Go to Links Section
- Select Options and Settings
- Uncheck the "Notify me when..." boxes as required.
notifications, unable, learning plan, users, disable notification, disable, disable learning plan emails, disable learning plan notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To