- There are two Instructor Led Training (ILT) items (A and B), where A is a prerequisite for B. Why is a user unable to register for item B when the user has not fulfilled the prerequisite (item A), but if the user registers for item A, then the user is able to register for item B (before completing the prerequisite)?
- This is a configurable setting within the LMS Admin.
- Navigate to System Admin --> Configuration --> User Setting:
- "Allow self-registration to proceed as long as the prerequisites will be completed prior to the scheduled start date" is checked.
- You will have to uncheck this option, so that users will not be able to register for 'B' until 'A' is in the user's Learning History.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions