- Inbound IDoc, for example of basic type ORDERS05 and message type ORDRSP, is used to update the purchase order.
- If segment E1EDP05 is populated with some condition details, the purchase order is not getting updated with price for that condition type.
- EDI1 and EDI2 conditions are used in the purchase order.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, PRICE, PRICING, IDOC, CONDITION, E1EDP01, NETPR, EDI, ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, ORDERS05, ORDRSP, ARIBA, CONDITIONS, PO, EDI1, EDI2 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , MM-SRV-PR , Pricing/Conditions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.