- Why is the initiatives alignment option not available in the 'Edit Goals' section of the 'My Plan'?
- You are also receiving an error when you are in the Parent Organization that states 'Subgroups Missing Alignment'
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- In order for the initiatives align option to show, please ensure that you are a part of the same organization as the initiative.
- As for the second issue, please ensure that you have the parent organization 'Org ID', as well as the 'Org ID' of the sub-organizations you wish to align, listed for the user on the Admin side. ('User Management' tab -> Users -> Search User -> 'Organization Initiatives' tab -> Add the desired 'Org IDs'). This will allow you to 'Adopt' Initiatives on the 'Parent Organization' tab on the user side.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions