User is only able to access Online Content during the Scheduled Offering segment.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
When outside of Scheduled Offering segment:
Go to User's Learning Plan;
Search for the blended Item;
The "Start Course" button is not available, open the course;
There is no Online Content available.
The "Content available only during specified segments of a Scheduled Offering." option is checked.
- Go to the Item's record;
- Go to Online Content tab;
- Open "Settings";
- Uncheck "Content available only during specified segments of a Scheduled Offering.";
- Hit "OK";
- Hit "Save";
- Also check the option "User can access online content without being registered in offering" under the Item Record under "View All".
To enable the field "User can access online content without being registered in offering" to be viewed in the Item record, follow the steps below:
- Go to System Admin->Configuration->Record Configuration;
- Select "Item" in the dropdown "Select a record to configure:";
- In the "Basic Configuration" tab, in the "Available" column, search for "User can access online content without being registered";
- Select it by clicking on it;
- Click in "Add" so that it goes to the "Display" column;
- Hit the "Save" button.
Content, Only During Segment, Item Record, Available, Open Content, Scheduled Offering, Blended Item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem