- This article explains how an account code can be set up to auto populate the account codes for scheduled offerings.
- When a person registers (or is registered) for a scheduled offering, is there a way for the system to automatically populate the Chargeback Account field that is next to their name and Learner ID?
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
It is possible to have account codes pre-populated on the admin side (via Class registrations) as well as on the user side. In order for this to happen, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- In the Commerce/Purchasing tab chargeback is configured to something other than "No Charge" (e.g. "Charge to Authorized Buyer's Account") and a valid account code in "Profit Center" field.
- In "Price", there is a default price configured that is >0
SAP; SuccessFactors; Learning; LMS; Commerce; Chargeback; Account codes , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-COM , Commerce , How To