- There is a need to migrate QAAWS objects through UMT command line.
- As well the URL should change and get adapted to the destination system after the migration is completed.
- It is not possible to migrate only QAAWS objects in UNIX via the Command Line Upgrade option of UMT.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business intelligence (BI) 4.x (4.1, 4.2)
- SAP BuisnessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Linux/Unix Operating System
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
Upgrade Management tool, command line, QAAWS, URL, migration , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.