When working with EPM Add-in, you try to logon to a BW (INA Provider) connection and one the following errors are thrown:
- Http #2: Unable to connect to the remote server:
- Http #7: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.:
- Exception of type 'FPMXLClient.Common.FPMXLClientException' was thrown.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.1 for the NetWeaver (NW) platform
- SAP EPM solutions, add-in for Microsoft Office 10.0 (for .NET 4.0)
- Microsoft Office 64-bit
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.