- Help is in English.
- After installing Crystal Reports in Portuguese, the help still displays in English.
- When setting the View Locale for Crystal Reports, it displays the menu and information in that specific language, except for the help information which remains in English.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.3
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, set the View Locale to: Portuguese.
- Restart Crystal Reports.
It now displays the menu and information in Portuguese.
- Under the menu "Help", select "Crystal Reports Help"
Notice the help is in English, instead of Portuguese.
- Crystal Reports, and Crystal Reports for Enterprise help documentation is translated in the following language only:
- Chinese ( Simplified )
- For any other language selected for Crystal Reports, it will display the help information in English. This is normal behavior since there is no help documentation translated in those languages.
CR, CRE, CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, help, language , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020