- How do we make all the fields on our goal plan or CDP show up in reports?
- Currently only some of the fields on Goal/ Development plans are reportable by default
- An entire goal is not showing up in a report although it's seen on the goal plan
- A Goal Plan custom field is not visible in ORD/Ad Hoc reports
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Develoment Planning
SF, success factors, PMGM, GM, CDP, SCM, adhoc, rpt, activities, hide, return, column, min, max , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.