- A 706 error may be encountered:
Error: 706, Severity: 20, State: ...
Process <pid> tried to remove PROC_HDR <phdr> that it does not hold in Pss.
- An executed SQL statement is either stored in the SQL statement cache or it is a dynamic SQL statement.
- During execution a regeneration of the statement query tree from the SQL text is required.
- An exception is encountered during the parsing of the corresponding SQL text.
- Errors 706, 913, 941 are reported back to the user:
Msg 21, Level 22, State 1:
WARNING - Fatal Error 913 occurred at Aug 21 2014 7:19AM. Please note the error and time, and contact a user with System Administrator (SA) authorization.
Server '<servername>' , Procedure '<proc>':
WARNING - Fatal Error 706 occurred at Aug 21 2014 7:19AM. Please note the error and time, and contact a user with System Administrator (SA) authorization.
WARNING - Fatal Error 941 occurred at Aug 21 2014 7:19AM. Please note theerror and time, and contact a user with System Administrator (SA) authorization.
ASE is terminating this process.
- The 913 error is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Error: 913, Severity: 22, State: 2
Could not find row in sysdatabases with database id 14.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
predicated, privileges, re-normalized, renormalized, dump, load, re-compile, recompile , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.