- Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Quick Card or Employee Profile > Jump to Section
Overview of Quickcards
- Quickcards are the small rolodex-card icons shown next to each employee’s name in most name lists in the system. For example, you’ll see the Quickcards next to the employee names on your My Forms page or My Goals page. When you click the Quickcard, a popup “card” window opens and displays contact information about the person in the top half of the card, and links to their performance areas in the bottom half of the card. Quickcards are a convenient way to find information about a person in a single place.separate window, you can still click the text link.
Goal Links in Quick Cards:
- Links to goal plans should only show if a person has access to goal plans.
- Links to goal plans can be disabled from displaying in quickcards system wide (we are not able to permission them per role). Your choices are to have them enabled globally or disabled. To have your company provisioning setting "Disable TGM link in Quick Cards" changed, please open a case with Customer Success. Provisioning > Company Settings > Disable TGM link in Quick Cards
Development Plan Links in Quick Cards:
Why isn't the Development Plan link showing in the quick card?
Any of following reasons will prevent the development plan link from showing:
1. Development Plan feature not enabled in provisioning for your instance.
As of July 2011 you have the option to remove the Development link from Quick Cards. To do so, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to update your account. (CDP-1353) Provisioning > Company Settings > Disable Development Plan link in Quick Cards
2. My Goals Tab feature not enable in provisioning for your instance
3. User does not have CDP Access permission in admin tools
Note: This will also disable the link to Development Plan from the "Jump to" section of the Employee Profile.
KBA , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , Template Management , LOD-SF-CDP-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To