Default Goal Plan
- The current default goal plan was likely set by Customer Success. This does not change automatically year over year, so each year you typically need to change the default goal plan so that users automatically see this year's plan by default when logging into SuccessFactors.
- Go to Admin Tools > Goal Management > Manage Templates > Objective Plans > from where you can set the default plan.
- Note: While the admin can set the default goal plan, this will only apply to new users since an individuals personal settings are "sticky", meaning the system is going to remember the last goal plan I used and show that to me. What the employee last views overrides the default setting.
Goal Plan Ordering
- You can also arrange the order objective plans are displayed to end users from Admin Tools 2.0 > Goal Management > Manage Templates > Objective Plans > Use the up & down arrows to Sort Order of goal plans.
Disable/Hide Goal Plan
- You can hide/disable or activate objective plans from Admin Tools 2.0 > Goal Management > Manage Templates > Objective Plans > In the Active column check or uncheck plans. Note: Inactive templates cannot be used to launch processes.
KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-GM-TMP , Template Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions