- Goal Management
- Weight in the Goal list report should be more appropriately called Form Weight. The column you see in the goal list is actually to report on the weight that was entered for a goal in the PM Form. If you are not entering weights on the PM form, then this field will be blank in the goal list view.
- If you want to get the objective weight to show in goal list, then it must be made a reportable field. To make the Weight field on a goal plan reportable a case needs to be opened with Customer Success for a form change.
- Customer Success will review your goal plan configuration and determine if making the "weight" reportable=fieldx is what is required. (Where x is a number assigned for this field across ALL GOAL PLANS see below.)
- Once a field is made reportable, only new data going forward will show in the Objective list report. The configuration change will not apply to existing data. Once this has been done your goal list will now have 2 weight fields. The original Form Weight column and your new Goal Plan Weight column. You can turn on/off either column from:
- admin tools > List Views > Click on the Action Icon for Objective List > deselect the columns you no longer wish to display for all users & save.
Note: For more information on how to set up reportable fields see: Goal Management: Reports - Make fields reportable - Data not showing in reports
KBA , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To